Legendary Peter Bogdanovich

R.I.P. Peter Bogdanovich. Thank you for taking the time out at Gen Art to inspire, challenge and educate me, after I left NYU film. Suddenly your words come back to me. 

You are a shining role model for lovers of Art. Documentary and Fiction. 

Helpful and Curious shaping Talent from Los Angeles, New York, Yugoslavia and all over the world in Eternity. 



Peter Bogdanovich talking about his fathers Art (Borislav Bogdanovich 1899-1970) 


You did it all, hands on regarding any part of the creative and business process staying playful and serious at the same time. Please say hi to Sir Alfred Hitchcock, Le Noveau vague filmmakers & Robert Evans. 


Peter Bogdanovich's Filmography (IMDb)



Thank you #PeterBogdanovich for inspiring "Manhattandatingproject".


Wishing that your movies will be a well of fortune for your offsprings. 



Peter remained friends with Cybill Shepherd. 




R.I.P. Wolfgang Petersen




Comments

Popular Posts